Energy Savings Never Looked So Beautiful.
Stanek ULTRAXTREME™ Windows are the ultimate choice for superior energy-efficient and durable long-lasting replacement windows. No other window manufacturer, including the major brand names you’re probably familiar with, can match the performance and guarantee of our ULTRAXTREME replacement windows. But what you’ll really fall in love with is the way they look.
YOU'VE NEVER SEEN A VINYL REPLACEMENT WINDOW THAT LOOKS LIKE THIS
ULTRAXTREME windows don’t look like replacement windows. The attention to detail is exquisite.
- Custom-milled sash design for a precise fit.
- Soft, rounded corners for a beautiful look.
- Low-profile locks with all-in-one, automatic tilt-in feature for easy cleaning.
- Slim, FIBERMAX™ fully-reinforced sash frame for structural integrity.
- One-inch insulated glass units come standard. Low-E and triple-pane options are available for maximum energy efficiency.
- BetterVue™ full-length fiberglass screens for maximum ventilation and improved visibility.
- Endless custom options in colors, hardware finishes and designer glass choices for maximum personalization.
- Interior woodgrain options available in light oak, medium oak, cherry and walnut.
- Composite exterior brick mold options available.
The technology that gives an ULTRAXTREME replacement window its superior strength also makes a slimmer frame possible. You won’t find this anywhere else.
ULTRAXTREME windows contain FIBERMAX reinforcement, a non-conductive composite material exclusive to Stanek Windows, that increases strength, reduces thermal conductivity and provides structural integrity allowing new, higher-performance glass options for each window.
Stanek Windows are independently tested and certified in an American Architectural Manufacturer's Association (AAMA®) accredited lab. WHEN IT COMES TO ENERGY EFFICIENCY AND DURABILITY, ULTRAXTREME REPLACEMENT WINDOWS OUTPERFORM THE COMPETITION IN FOUR CRITICAL CATEGORIES:
- Thermal Rating, U-value or SHG: the lower the number, the lower your energy bills. ULTRAXTREME double-hung windows with Comfort-Gard® XTREME triple-pane glass received exceptional ratings surpassing ENERGY STAR® requirements.
- Air Infiltration Rating: the lower the number, the tighter the window which translates to lower energy costs. UltraXTREME windows tested to an outstanding .04 rating.
- Water Penetration Rating: measures how well the window keeps out driving rain. ULTRAXTREME windows tested to 70R. That’s equivalent to 10.5 PSF (pounds per square foot) battering a window at a force of 64 miles per hour.
- Structural Grade (DP): ULTRAXTREME double-hung windows lead the industry with a DP (design pressure) 70 rating. Our window can withstand winds up to 204 MPH.
Stanek ULTRAXTREME Replacement Windows are available in all styles, including double-hung, casement and awning, slider, bay and bow and patio doors.