Energy Savings Never Looked So Beautiful.
Stanek UltraExtreme™ Windows are the ultimate choice for superior energy efficient and durable long-lasting replacement windows. No other window manufacturer, including the major brand names you’re probably familiar with, can match the performance and guarantee of our UltraExtreme™ replacement windows. But what you’ll really fall in love with is the way they look.
YOU'VE NEVER SEEN A VINYL REPLACEMENT WINDOW THAT LOOKS LIKE THIS
UltraExtreme™ windows don’t look like replacement windows. The attention to detail is exquisite.
- Custom-milled sash design
- Soft, rounded corners
- Low-profile locks with automatic tilt-in feature
- Slim frame
- 1" insulated glass units available in a LowE and Heat Mirror® for superior energy efficiency
- BetterVue™ screens
- Options that allow you to customize your look including interior muntins, custom v-grooves and privacy glass
- Interior woodgrain options available in light oak, medium oak, cherry and walnut
- Composite exterior brick mold options available
The technology that gives an UltraExtreme™ replacement window its superior strength also makes a slimmer frame possible. You won’t find this anywhere else.
UltraExtreme™ contains FiberMax™ reinforcement, a non-conductive composite material exclusive to Stanek that increases strength, reduces thermal conductivity and provides new, high-performance glass options.
WHEN IT COMES TO ENERGY EFFICIENCY AND DURABILITY, ULTRAEXTREME™ REPLACEMENT WINDOWS OUTPERFORM THE COMPETITION IN FOUR CRITICAL CATEGORIES
- Thermal Rating, U-value or SHG: the lower the number, the lower your energy bills. With System 9 Heat Mirror® Glass UltraExtreme Double-Hung received exceptional ratings surpassing ENERGY STAR requirements.
- Air Leakage Rating: the lower the number, the tighter the window. And tight windows mean lower energy costs. The American Architectural Manufacturer’s Association gave UltraExtreme an outstanding .04 rating.
- Water Penetration Rating: measures how well the window keeps driving rain out. AAMA tested UltraExtreme to 70R. That’s equivalent to 10.5 PSF (pounds per square foot) battering a window at a force of 64 miles per hour.
- Structural Grade (DP): UltraExtreme Double-Hung Windows leads the industry with a DP 70 rating from the AAMA. It can withstand winds up to 204 MPH.
Stanek UltraExtreme™ Replacement Windows are available in all styles, including double-hung, casements and awnings, sliders, bays and bows and patio doors.