This brief outline of our standard window and door installation process will hopefully ease your mind and answer any questions you may have about what happens next. For a detailed version of this process, feel free to download the printable version.
One of the great benefits of choosing Stanek windows and doors for your home is that the entire process is handled by one company assuring quality at every step of the process. Since we manufacture our products in our own facility, our staff and certified installers go through rigorous training and are familiar with every inch of your Stanek windows. In addition to installing your new windows and doors, they can answer any product questions that you may have. No need to worry about quality of service either. Our installers have an average of 12 years of experience installing replacement windows and doors and are known for their professionalism and customer service expertise.
Your local Stanek Windows branch office will:
- Schedule the final measurement meeting with you at which time all of the openings in your home receiving new windows and/or doors will be measured for manufacturing;
- Review the Installation Guide with you so that you are well informed regarding the entire process;
- And submit for any permits required for your specific project.
Because we build your windows specifically for your home, if you wish to make any changes to your window or door order – the final measurement meeting is the time to do so. If changes need to be made after the final measurement has taken place, please contact your sales representative immediately as there may be additional cost implications.
Your local Stanek Windows branch office will closely monitor the manufacturing of your replacement windows and/or doors with our central manufacturing facility in order to arrange timely scheduling of installation.
The Stanek Windows installers will need access to both the inside and outside of each window and/or door opening. Please allow for the following:
- Clear work area on the inside of the home
- Remove any and all window treatments
- Trim hedges and shrubbery
- Be aware that flower beds may incur some unavoidable damage (although we really try to be mindful of your flowers)
- Remove security system contacts attached to existing windows and doors being replaced
- Learn more about how to prepare your home for replacement windows
In order to fulfill our promise of a proper and professional installation, we ask for just a few accommodations and considerations necessary to keep your home, family, your new windows and doors, and our crew safe before and during the installation process.
- If possible, please allow for the parking of our vehicles in close proximity to the work site to ensure safe transport of your Stanek windows.
- Provide access to a standard 110-volt electrical outlet as requested by the on-site crew leader.
- For their safety and that of our crew, please keep children and pets at a safe distance from the work area.
- We utilize equipment to keep homes clean during and after standard installation but we recommend that customers with jobs requiring wall/structure modifications cover furniture and belongings, as some dust is unavoidable.
Additionally, as a Cold Season Window Installation Expert, we follow an installation process during the winter months in which we limit your home’s exposure to the elements by:
Our superb installation process of your Stanek windows involves more than just inserting the window in the opening. Our staff will walk you through post-installation procedures aimed at putting the final touches on your new home windows and doors and making sure that you are completely satisfied with the job.