In this post, you will learn ...
- What to expect when scheduling your in-home estimate with Stanek Windows
- Our demonstration process – including product samples you can touch and test
- The features and benefits of Stanek brand replacement windows
At Stanek® windows, we want you to be comfortable when our expert visits your home. That’s why we let you know exactly what to expect from your in-home estimate. During your appointment, we will ask you questions to better understand the issues you’re having with your existing windows, assess the windows as well as your needs to in order to make recommendations right for you and your home. We’ll also explain all available options including our financing plans to help make your decision easy and stress-free.
Review Vinyl Replacement Window Samples and Comparisons
During your in-home consultation, our trained professionals will provide product samples for you to touch and test, so you can feel the quality and usability of the actual product. We will also compare competitors’ frames with Stanek frames by pointing out corner cuts and the reinforced sash. Many window companies do not have reinforced frames, which can lead to sagging over time. That’s why Stanek custom vinyl replacement windows feature FIBERMAX fully-reinforced sash frames for structural integrity, strength and durability.
Glass and Window Demos
Our window experts will also assess your existing windows and compare results with our product samples. You’ll learn about our glass options and observe the differences in performance. You’ll also be able to touch, operate and feel our windows, so you know exactly how our products operate. Finally, you’ll learn about all of the customizable options for your windows including hardware, color, and more which will allow you to further personalize your windows to match your home.
Stanek Window Features and Benefits
Our experts will tell you about the independent testing that each of our windows goes through, as well as the outstanding ratings our windows receive. You’ll also learn the value of choosing Stanek for your window project. Unlike other companies, we design, manufacture, install, guarantee and service every window, eliminating middlemen from the process.
You’ll learn exactly what makes Stanek Windows stand out from our competitors. We’ll review the superior quality materials used to make our windows including our FIBERMAX® structural reinforcement to ensure optimum long-term performance as well as multiple bulb seals and triple weather seals that offers extra draft protection. We will also discuss our FlexScreen technology, which is a standard feature in each of our double hung and sliding windows, and allows you to easily remove your screen for cleaning. We will also discuss the endless custom options we offer, including:
- Hardware options – Choose from a large selection of hardware finishes to complement your interior décor. From standard white to satin nickel and everything in between, we've got you covered.
- Interior and exterior color options – Six interior color options are available, which include four different woodgrain finishes. We also offer eight standard exterior color options to choose from. Looking for a custom exterior color? We also offer unlimited custom exterior colors to create the perfect windows for your home.
- Woodgrain interior options - Get the real wood look you want without the regular upkeep headaches of sanding, staining and sealing required with real wood. Choose from four rich, vinyl woodgrain interior finishes, each of which offers the added benefits of an energy-efficient premium vinyl window without the maintenance of wood windows.
- Energy-efficient glass options - Stay comfortable and lower your heating and cooling costs with our Comfort-Gard PLUS high-performance, double-pane glass, or maximize your comfort and energy efficiency with Comfort-Gard Xtreme triple-pane glass.
- Decorative glass options – Create the perfect custom window for your home by adding elegant details like custom etched patterns or privacy glass in rain, frosted leaf or pebble patterns. Is safety a concern? Tempered glass is the perfect choice for added security and is available on all Stanek windows.
- Window Grids and Grilles - Our custom window grids and grilles add distinctive character to your home and offer endless ways to customize your window with two grid shapes and 22 color combinations to choose from. We also offer a variety of window grid patterns for you to create the perfect look for your home.
For more information on our window or hardware options, view our Stanek Windows Catalog.
After listening to your ideas and discussing your needs and desires for your windows, we will assess your situation and provide you with a replacement window estimate.
At Stanek Windows, we value being transparent with our customers and will do our best to answer all of your questions. If you’re ready to take the next step towards new windows for your home, schedule your free, in-home estimate today.
You May Also Be Interested In: